Thursday, January 15, 2009

Early Work contributions


I have done numerous artworks in the past, probably it reached hundreds. But as I have said previously, mostly form personal file was incidentally destroyed by water (Sometime ago, heavy rains causes water to enter our house interior). My files mostly worksamples (visual design, photos and other forms) were eventually destroyed as they were soak on dirty water. But before I resigned from my post at my last employer, I did found some records. It's just that I was not lucky to find the considered best and memorable.

I work on these areas:

Newsletter
T-shirt design
Backdrop and Set design for various company parties and Marketing kick-offs. Simultaneously, I unselfishly volunteer my services to where I attend church then.
(my most memorable were realistic set-design surprising a retiring Japanese officer)
Print Advertisement

Logo Design and various Graphic Design requirement

Corporate Profile

Others
I also contibuted to our church events. Some of them were documented to below link (later part):



Below are some of them:

No comments: