Sunday, January 11, 2009

T-shirt Design









When I was just starting in the art world, I could not believe what I experienced. Then I was able to produced few simple designs for T-shirt. I got more negative comments than positive. My peers said that my design was non traditional and too offensive. Later I allow my brother to show my designs to his contact shirt supplier/printers. He returned home with negative feedback. After a few months, I could not believe what I saw on almost every shirt selling marketplace. I saw shirts being sold everywhere with my design. Worst to it is it sold like hot cakes and are worn by many whereever I go. I heard it even reach far places and probably even other countries. My idea and design was stolen by a big firm and I was too young then to know my legal rights. After that I was hired again by corporate firm. I was occassionally ask to design but only for company events like bowling challenges and marketing kick-of. It's only know that I tried designing again. If anyone is interested, he/she can just click the link below to view some of my designs.

Some of my design where already exhibited above this message.

No comments: