Saturday, May 01, 2010



Something light for now.

I grew up in Quezon City Philippines and I could not deny how things have changed for the better in this place since my childhood days. Due to humid climate, I mostly do my daily trades and sites/blog posting recenly at SM City Mall North EDSA and Trinoma (both in Quezon City). Last holy week season, I admire SM City's effort to promote non-traditional Biblical themes -- "Noah's Ark with life size moving animal stuff. Recently, they again bark on the same animal style stuff. It's just that this time they incorporate the animal stuff in an African theme named, "SAFARI." I noticed that people of all ages flocked and the kids loved it. Even teens and young adults enjoy showing of animal stuff and many took their pictures. The exhibit was showcased at SM City North EDSA "Sky Garden." Better to show the photos I took my self so viewers of my blog will relate...































Below photo is... "The Grass" (SM Residential Condominium near beside SM North EDSA QC)

We can help you if you are interested to acquire.

You can e-mail me at denissalvatierra@yahoo.com for details.




No comments: